INFESTED!!!

"The Bogong Moth can be seen in Sydney in spring during its lengthy migration to the Australian Alps in southern New South Wales and Victoria. It is sometimes blown towards the coast by westerly winds and may enter houses as it is attracted to light. Over summer, adults congregate in rock crevices in massive numbers and remain dormant, living off their fat reserves. They then migrate north to breed as their larvae can't tolerate cold conditions." - Wildlife of Sydney.
This year, instead of getting to where they should go, the wind have blown them very off course and they are now infesting Sydney!! And its not just 20 or 50... as you walk pass the city's buildings, you'll realise the once white wall is now black, all covered with moths!!
Worst still, my little apartment is also infested with these nasty pest!! One night, I came home to about 30 of them!! It was absolutely disgusting and this is all because of a little gap in my window!! Anyway, I've been murdering these nasty things for the last one week and I can't wait till when they all die!!! Well, or till they find their way to Alps... I really doubt it considering they always like flying and smacking themselves into my forehead!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home