Friday, December 28, 2007

HORSE RIDING

Its been a while since I've been on a horse due to the equine influenza in Sydney. This time back in Perth, I decided I might go do some riding so I took Bee and Mei horse riding and it was sooo much fun!!

We were given our horsie based on experienced and although Mei got the most well trained horse, he has absolutely no manners... lol. He was farting the whole time at me and John!! Anyway, the horse is named Casper, he is a cremllo gelding... unfortunately, I don't know what breed he is.

John's got the largest horse coz he's the largest in our little group... His horses is a cremello mare and has a little story too. She's about 2 years of age and before coming to this property, she was very badly abused by the previous owner. They kicked her around and usually beat her up. There were also times she was burned. Since then, she's been very wary of human beings but training with Jess has improved her significantly. John thought she was very well behaved although her trot is much quicker than other horses.

I, unfortunately got a naughty naughty horse named Marty!! The whole time, he was very misbehaved coz his "girlfriend" was not around!! He was neighing the whole time and getting slightly aggressive... and went into trots all the time!! Despite being a little naughty, he was still a pretty good ride. I also managed to practice some trotting and am getting better at it.

For now, that's about as much riding I can get coz most people are on holiday!! I can't wait to head back to sydney to ride more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home