THE MEAT AND WINE CO, CHATSWOOD, HONGKONG STYLE TEA HOUSE...
On Friday night, we met up with friends for dinner at The Meat and Wine Co, its a steakhouse which was supposed to be excellent. The 4 of us ordered half a kg of Waygu beef and Paris ordered a 300g New Yorker. The price for each of ours was $40... and you would expect something really nice... however, the meat was only "ok", I'll prob be able to do something just as good at home!! Worst still, service was TERRIBLE!! We booked for dinner at 9.30pm and didnt get a seat till 10.30pm!! Anyway, THE VERDICT: FOOD WAS STANDARD AND SERVICE TERRIBLE!! ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD FOR A SUPPOSEDLY DECENT RESTAURANT!
On Saturday, we went for yum cha at sky pheonix, again with friends and then off to vote. After which, we all headed down to Chatswood for some shopping, movie and dinner. While we were they, we found a HongKong style teahouse and food was sooo good there!! And did I forget to mention, extremely cheap too!! Straight after, we went for a movie, we watched Rescue Dawn!! The lead actor was Christian Bale and he did an excellent job!! I thought the movie was great!!
Sunday was spent relaxing at home with Bee!! And for dinner, we walked across the bridge to Milsons Point to our favourite Thai restaurant.
On Saturday, we went for yum cha at sky pheonix, again with friends and then off to vote. After which, we all headed down to Chatswood for some shopping, movie and dinner. While we were they, we found a HongKong style teahouse and food was sooo good there!! And did I forget to mention, extremely cheap too!! Straight after, we went for a movie, we watched Rescue Dawn!! The lead actor was Christian Bale and he did an excellent job!! I thought the movie was great!!
Sunday was spent relaxing at home with Bee!! And for dinner, we walked across the bridge to Milsons Point to our favourite Thai restaurant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home