OFF TO GOLD COAST
I am finally doing the much wanted trip to Gold Coast!! =) Today, I managed to get extremely cheap tickets... $304 in total for Bee and myself!! WHEE!!
Now that I have my tickets... I need to start planning what we'll be doing while we're there as well as make bookings for accommodation. I have a strong feeling we'll end up spending heaps on theme parks, fine dining and 5-6 star hotels. But since this trip is to celebrate Valentine's and our 5th year anniversary, it'll be well worth it.
Cant wait!!
Now that I have my tickets... I need to start planning what we'll be doing while we're there as well as make bookings for accommodation. I have a strong feeling we'll end up spending heaps on theme parks, fine dining and 5-6 star hotels. But since this trip is to celebrate Valentine's and our 5th year anniversary, it'll be well worth it.
Cant wait!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home