Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME

I'm finally back in Perth!! And it feels soooo good to be home.

I've been spending every precious moment with Mum and Dad, doing things with them and hanging out with them. I also cooked my signature pasta for both of them and Dad being the food critic actually liked it... Lol.

Mei also got home just in time for Christmas and we've been having heaps of fun together!! Doing all the girly things like shopping, painting out nails, trying out each others clothes, late night talks and in a few days... going horse riding together!! She also mentioned that her trip to Taiwan and Singapore was awesome and she can't wait to take me there to do lots of shopping.

Anyway, that's all the update for now... we're off to a Christmas party...

Pictures will be up when I get back to Sydney... =)

Later ppl. And btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home