SICK AND TERRIBLY BORED
Yesterday, when I woke up, I felt this stinging pain in my throat. My first thoughts were "Just great!! Sick again!!!". But as the day went by, it disappeared and I thought... that was lucky. Unfortunately, towards the end of the day, I started getting pretty sick... my nose started clogging and my throat was in terrible pain...
Anyway, this morning, I called my manager and said I can't come into work!! And guess what, here I am, a sick duckling with nothing to do!!! All I can say is "I'M BORED, I NEED SOME WORK!!" I can't wait to get better tomorrow and actually be able to go into work to do something productive!!
This was what I did on my sick day and what I will be doing later on
- Wake up at 12.30pm
- Watch Dr Phil and Oprah while cooking chicken porridge
- Play animal crossing and waste my brain cells on the internet
- Eat Dinner
- Play more game
- Read a book/magazines
- Watch TV
- Sleep (Pray and hope the stoopid bad bacteria all die so I can go to work tomorrow!!)
Anyway, this morning, I called my manager and said I can't come into work!! And guess what, here I am, a sick duckling with nothing to do!!! All I can say is "I'M BORED, I NEED SOME WORK!!" I can't wait to get better tomorrow and actually be able to go into work to do something productive!!
This was what I did on my sick day and what I will be doing later on
- Wake up at 12.30pm
- Watch Dr Phil and Oprah while cooking chicken porridge
- Play animal crossing and waste my brain cells on the internet
- Eat Dinner
- Play more game
- Read a book/magazines
- Watch TV
- Sleep (Pray and hope the stoopid bad bacteria all die so I can go to work tomorrow!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home