Sunday, August 19, 2007

SHOPPING

This week was the best week ever. Work went fabulously well!! And I got invited to a ball!! It's a charity ball sponsored by the company and its for people suffering from cancer. Its something I have a passion for because my Mum's friend just recently recovered from breast cancer and I know how hard it is...

Also, I've finished shopping for air tickets and I'm flying back home this Christmas!! I'm sooooo happy!! I can't wait to see my Mummy and Daddy and my Lil's Sis. Mei is off to Taiwan in Nov and back just after Christmas so I'll have my parents all to myself for the 1st week... HeeHee!!

Apart from this Christmas trip being finalised, I also did some shopping today... I bought a new pair of Sass and Bide Jeans, a top from Cue and a summer shorts from Cue. Extremely happy!! =) Also eyed a few items that I'll purchase over the next month - a pair of aviator styled sunnies, heels for the ball (still deciding and I'm sure I'll find something better than the one I saw today), a silk blouse (no size so hopefully they bring more in) and a black leather bag (from Burberry but for that price of the bag, I can buy a boat or car so I'm going to keep looking to see if I can find a cheaper alternative).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home