SUBJECTED TO APPROVAL MY A***
The subjected to approval is taking a while to get back to me... and honestly, I won't be surprise if it is subjected to approval my a***!!! Anyway, I'm really annoyed coz they are taking a while to get back to me so I decided to give them a ring and ask that "What the hell is going on". The reply I get is, "I totally understand. Why don't I check it out for you and get back to you". Until they get back to me, I'm just going to bear with it but I won't be surprise if something goes wrong like "I'm sorry, it didn't work out as we wanted to" or "Unfortunately, the MD is still not back to approve the paperwork, why don't you just give up".
I personally think that they are just not professional enough. How can they say something and not get it done... so much so for HR knowing what they are suppose to do. Anyway, I absolutely cannot tolerate inefficiencies. So much so for wanting a smart and efficient candidate when they themselves cannot do it.
*ANGRY*ANNOYED*FRUSTRATED*
I personally think that they are just not professional enough. How can they say something and not get it done... so much so for HR knowing what they are suppose to do. Anyway, I absolutely cannot tolerate inefficiencies. So much so for wanting a smart and efficient candidate when they themselves cannot do it.
*ANGRY*ANNOYED*FRUSTRATED*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home