EAT CITY RESTAURANT, SYDNEY
Dinner on Friday was fabulous. I wanted to blog about it earlier but I'd been busy playing Elite Beat Agents.
Anyway, John told me on Friday that he was able to get off work by 9pm and told me to organise dinner. So I started surfing the net and found this restaurant that's just 40 seconds from my place. Although it is soooo close to our place, we never noticed it coz its on level 1 and the ground floor is a sports pub. Regardless, I made a booking for the place and I have to say dinner there was FABULOUS.
We had a 6 course dinner... including entree and deserts. The dinner comprised of the following:
1) Wood Fire Baguette
2) Chilli Crusted Soft Shell Crab with Fennel, Ginger and Oyster Mushroom
3) Seared Sea Scallops with Petit Pois A La Francaise
4) Glazed Duck Leg Confit with braised lentils and herbs
5) Rare Wagyu Beef with Gratin Potato and Mushroom Red Wine Jus
6) Chocolate Tart (the centre is of the tart melts in your mouth) and a Hazelnut and praline chocolate mousse.
(No pics coz I haven't bought a new camera and my old camera is too embarrassing to bring out)
Although the price is a quarter of Tetsuya, the food was still excellent and I would recommend anyone there. Service was also very good.
Below is a picture of the place and we sat where the round table is.
Anyway, John told me on Friday that he was able to get off work by 9pm and told me to organise dinner. So I started surfing the net and found this restaurant that's just 40 seconds from my place. Although it is soooo close to our place, we never noticed it coz its on level 1 and the ground floor is a sports pub. Regardless, I made a booking for the place and I have to say dinner there was FABULOUS.
We had a 6 course dinner... including entree and deserts. The dinner comprised of the following:
1) Wood Fire Baguette
2) Chilli Crusted Soft Shell Crab with Fennel, Ginger and Oyster Mushroom
3) Seared Sea Scallops with Petit Pois A La Francaise
4) Glazed Duck Leg Confit with braised lentils and herbs
5) Rare Wagyu Beef with Gratin Potato and Mushroom Red Wine Jus
6) Chocolate Tart (the centre is of the tart melts in your mouth) and a Hazelnut and praline chocolate mousse.
(No pics coz I haven't bought a new camera and my old camera is too embarrassing to bring out)
Although the price is a quarter of Tetsuya, the food was still excellent and I would recommend anyone there. Service was also very good.
Below is a picture of the place and we sat where the round table is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home