To Sydney in 5 weeks
I've chosen my pick!! Off to Sydney I go and goodbye to Shell. It was tough choice to make...
Shell - (PROS) Good compensation, Good work environment, Extremely good perks, Nice people, Travel opportunities in first/second year, Good hours... What more can one ask for?? (CONS) No John
Sydney - (PROS) John, Beautiful city, Better job opportunities, Better shopping (CONS) Job uncertainty, No Parents to do everything for me
Ultimately, I made the decision based on my relationship. I figured out, a good job may be an opportunity hard to come by, but if one looked hard enough... another good opportunity might just pop up again. Relationship on the other hand, once damaged, then it's gone for good. And I doubt I'll ever find someone like John again... Someone who can put up with my nonsense... =)
Shell - (PROS) Good compensation, Good work environment, Extremely good perks, Nice people, Travel opportunities in first/second year, Good hours... What more can one ask for?? (CONS) No John
Sydney - (PROS) John, Beautiful city, Better job opportunities, Better shopping (CONS) Job uncertainty, No Parents to do everything for me
Ultimately, I made the decision based on my relationship. I figured out, a good job may be an opportunity hard to come by, but if one looked hard enough... another good opportunity might just pop up again. Relationship on the other hand, once damaged, then it's gone for good. And I doubt I'll ever find someone like John again... Someone who can put up with my nonsense... =)

2 Comments:
mei arh..paiseh my network was down juz now..guess not fated to chat tonite..anyway another time ba..in the meanwhile take care..=)
Su..
Gonna miss u.
but happy for u.
Been an exciting 2006 for u yeah? Haha :)
Stay in touch!
Rgds to John & ur family!
-Sheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home