Stoopid Indian Man
Honestly, my family and relatives are just ill-fated to always encounter terrible indian people. I'm not being racist here coz one of my good friends is indian and she's not like that at all. I'm merely referring to majority of indians I've met over my lifetime.
For example, just about 15 min ago, I opened a pack of pods to eat while working on my thesis and this Indian man come to me and said: "Can't you read! There is a sign saying -No food and drink on the lab. This includes WATER!- " What the hell is his problem!! Its not like I'm dropping pods all over the place right... And plus, I think people in the postgrad lab are at least entitled to eating sweets/lollies to keep us going. We can even smoke or bring sandwiches to exams but I can't eat pods in the lab. Stoopid shit!!! I'll rub my eye and spread my conjuctivitis to him then he know!!! *Bleh*
Anyway, talk about conjuctivitis, my eye still isnt doing very well. =( Still terribly red. Thats my complain for the day, back to work now!
For example, just about 15 min ago, I opened a pack of pods to eat while working on my thesis and this Indian man come to me and said: "Can't you read! There is a sign saying -No food and drink on the lab. This includes WATER!- " What the hell is his problem!! Its not like I'm dropping pods all over the place right... And plus, I think people in the postgrad lab are at least entitled to eating sweets/lollies to keep us going. We can even smoke or bring sandwiches to exams but I can't eat pods in the lab. Stoopid shit!!! I'll rub my eye and spread my conjuctivitis to him then he know!!! *Bleh*
Anyway, talk about conjuctivitis, my eye still isnt doing very well. =( Still terribly red. Thats my complain for the day, back to work now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home