Monday, September 25, 2006

Bad Bad Case of Conjunctivities

Went to see doctor today and this was his diagnosis...

"Hmmm... It looks very serious. Let me see if its not ulcer or if its just an infection.

[Shines light into eyeball and pull open lids to examine eye]

I can't see an ucler as yet...

[Said some other medical condition which I have no clue and no idea. Didnt dare probe or ask incase it turns out I need an eye operation.]

Well, it could be a very bad case of conjuctivitis. I'll prescribe you eye drops and if it doesnt recover in 1 day to 2 days, please come back to see me."

So that was it... :( Bad case of conjunctivitis or so I hope.

Have also used the eyedrops and I hate it... the antibiotics filters through my nose and most times, I can taste that bitter bitter medicine at the back of my throat. GROSS!!!

Anyway, this bad eye thing was so bad I couldnt do any work over the weekend (Even though I ended up getting a little bit done), so I spent most of my time sleeping, watching the footy and the highlight!!! I went to The Devil Wears Prada sneak previews with John. YAY!!! Was sooo happy coz the movie was GOOD!!! Even John loved it... Lol. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home