9 years
Just hung up the phone with my God-Brother, well got cut off coz my credit ran out. Either way, it was a good long chat... and its been 2 years since I saw him. It was just fantastic to hear him over the phone after sooo long. Anyway, we've known each other for over 9 years and next year would be 10 long years... Just want to say that he's been such a sweetie and he's always been there when I had problems. Lurve ya & miss you heaps!!!
On the topic of friendships... a few friends that I really do treasure (you know who you are), we've basically known each other since Sec 1 and had been through thick and thin. Its just great to know that I still have such good friends... and is wonderful to know that regardless, there are still people who care for you outside your family. Lurve you guys heaps and hopefully I'll see you guys soon in Sg, or you can come over to Australia to visit me. ^_-
On the topic of friendships... a few friends that I really do treasure (you know who you are), we've basically known each other since Sec 1 and had been through thick and thin. Its just great to know that I still have such good friends... and is wonderful to know that regardless, there are still people who care for you outside your family. Lurve you guys heaps and hopefully I'll see you guys soon in Sg, or you can come over to Australia to visit me. ^_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home