Dinner with Felix
Met up with Felix for dinner at il Ciao. Yes, I love that place, I'm there every time I go out for dinner... Lol. And guess who we saw at C15... Prof Paul Crompton. Either way, it was superb to meet Felix up for a catch up after a long 9/10 months.=)
Got home and am currently working my thesis, but before, I was chatting with friends on MSN and as usual, multitasked by working on my thesis and I just realised that this year's been so busy I hardly have anytime to do anything... my days are usually always jam packed. But thank goodness for my Palm, I have everything under control. Although sometimes, I wish I have more time, but for some odd reason, I am beginning to like this jam packed lifestyle, even though I don't get to go out as much, it seems like everything I do e.g. shopping, meeting friends, study, dinner appointments, dates etc seem to be more meaningful. Like before, shopping for example was like random crap I do for fun, but now that I'm busier, shopping becomes like a privilege and usually, its because I need something that's why I go out, and its good, I don't come home empty handed. Lol.
Got home and am currently working my thesis, but before, I was chatting with friends on MSN and as usual, multitasked by working on my thesis and I just realised that this year's been so busy I hardly have anytime to do anything... my days are usually always jam packed. But thank goodness for my Palm, I have everything under control. Although sometimes, I wish I have more time, but for some odd reason, I am beginning to like this jam packed lifestyle, even though I don't get to go out as much, it seems like everything I do e.g. shopping, meeting friends, study, dinner appointments, dates etc seem to be more meaningful. Like before, shopping for example was like random crap I do for fun, but now that I'm busier, shopping becomes like a privilege and usually, its because I need something that's why I go out, and its good, I don't come home empty handed. Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home