Strawberry plant
I went to big W to get Arnotts Malt Sticks, instead of getting what I intended to, I ended up buying a strawberry plant. (This distraction business of mine is so not good)
Regardless, this is "My first plant". Whee!!! =)
Backtrack to earlier on today. There is this girl by the name of Kiran Kaur (some malaysian punjabi) in my honours class that I can't wait to bitch slap. Anyway, what's her problem with putting words in my mouth. She feedback to a friend saying this: "Oh!! Su said that Izan (my honours supervisor) doesn't like anyone except her and John (my bf)." WTF!!! This girl really kiam pa ok!!! Bloody hell. Anyway, this aside, I have never liked her at all coz she always look like shit. She has bad dandruff or some sort of scalp problem and her black shirt always have those white shit on it. HELLLO!!! You are a girl, have some self dignity in presenting yourself properly can?? Examples of times when I was simply disinterested in talking to her, which she obviously does not understand:
Eg 1) In either my TSM or AFM lecture, she consistently asked me what was KPMG like even though she knew my sister did not get the job and she did. Also, Namrata had already told her what it was like, why must she still ask me?? Why must she rub salt into my wound?? Want to die is it?? Never mind, I crudely answered that she will find out when she is there. But she persisted and kept on asking, I got annoyed and started becoming rude, even Lisa and Namrata told me after class that the attitude I had towards her was scary and cold. But she does not get it. Everytime I see her, she trys to talk.
Eg 2) While in Honours lab, she was sitting beside Michael and I was opp Michael. When I came into the lab, I saw them both but distinctly only said " Hi Michael, how's it going?" Then I sat down and did my work. Still, she did not get it, she then said: "Su, hows your thesis going?". I replied: " Why do you bother asking, shouldn't you just do it on your own pace. What is the point of comparing to others. If you keep doing that, you will never be able to keep up." And then I ignored her and of course she had nothing to say after. But!!!! She feedback to Namrata saying: "You know what, Su was really rude to me that day. Why is she like that??" Namrata: "Oh you prob got her on the wrong day, she's prob in a bad mood." Kiran: "Oh, but she always seems so jolly, I never knew she would be in a bad mood, why?? What happened." Erm... HELLO!!! Are u like retarded... of course people have mood. In particular, everytime I talk to her, I am in a bad mood, doesnt she get it!!! IDIOT.
Anyway, thats my complain of the day. And I am eagerly anticipating the day she will provoke me and I will just slap her across her face so she'll finally understand that I dislike her.
Regardless, this is "My first plant". Whee!!! =)
Backtrack to earlier on today. There is this girl by the name of Kiran Kaur (some malaysian punjabi) in my honours class that I can't wait to bitch slap. Anyway, what's her problem with putting words in my mouth. She feedback to a friend saying this: "Oh!! Su said that Izan (my honours supervisor) doesn't like anyone except her and John (my bf)." WTF!!! This girl really kiam pa ok!!! Bloody hell. Anyway, this aside, I have never liked her at all coz she always look like shit. She has bad dandruff or some sort of scalp problem and her black shirt always have those white shit on it. HELLLO!!! You are a girl, have some self dignity in presenting yourself properly can?? Examples of times when I was simply disinterested in talking to her, which she obviously does not understand:
Eg 1) In either my TSM or AFM lecture, she consistently asked me what was KPMG like even though she knew my sister did not get the job and she did. Also, Namrata had already told her what it was like, why must she still ask me?? Why must she rub salt into my wound?? Want to die is it?? Never mind, I crudely answered that she will find out when she is there. But she persisted and kept on asking, I got annoyed and started becoming rude, even Lisa and Namrata told me after class that the attitude I had towards her was scary and cold. But she does not get it. Everytime I see her, she trys to talk.
Eg 2) While in Honours lab, she was sitting beside Michael and I was opp Michael. When I came into the lab, I saw them both but distinctly only said " Hi Michael, how's it going?" Then I sat down and did my work. Still, she did not get it, she then said: "Su, hows your thesis going?". I replied: " Why do you bother asking, shouldn't you just do it on your own pace. What is the point of comparing to others. If you keep doing that, you will never be able to keep up." And then I ignored her and of course she had nothing to say after. But!!!! She feedback to Namrata saying: "You know what, Su was really rude to me that day. Why is she like that??" Namrata: "Oh you prob got her on the wrong day, she's prob in a bad mood." Kiran: "Oh, but she always seems so jolly, I never knew she would be in a bad mood, why?? What happened." Erm... HELLO!!! Are u like retarded... of course people have mood. In particular, everytime I talk to her, I am in a bad mood, doesnt she get it!!! IDIOT.
Anyway, thats my complain of the day. And I am eagerly anticipating the day she will provoke me and I will just slap her across her face so she'll finally understand that I dislike her.

1 Comments:
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home