Wednesday, July 12, 2006

NO MORE SHORT HAIR!!!

Yep!! I am going through the whole "Why did I cut my hair short" episode. I'm currently overwhelmed with regret!!! REGRET REGRET REGRET!!! How did I ever convince myself to cut my hair SHORT coz of split ends. I COULD have simply TRIMMED those bloody split ends off!!! ARGH!!! WHY WHY WHY!!! Why indeed??!! Coz back then, I felt like I needed a change. Damn change!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! *Stomps feet* *Jumps in anger* *Blames John for not stopping me*Ok. Must stop this charade now.

Must now formulate a plan to get the desired result, or at least something as close as the desired ressult. See picture below:


Current Hair: UGLY!!! 2 diff lengths, top layer at shoulder and bottom layer about 2 inches below shoulder. What kind of hairstyle is that!!!
Future Hair: Like above

Plans to acheive desired results:
-Visit hairdresser this/next week and do layers in hair.
-For daily look, use John's super strong fibre wax (whatever its called) to style hair.
-Then patiently wait for 2 years before I get the above desired length. Alternative suggestion, get hair extensions.
-Instruct John to never never never ever let me go cut my hair short again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home