Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Two Birthdays in Five Days!!!

Today 26/7:
Woke up in the wee hours of the morning to send dad to work today and had to service car today too. Left the house at 6.50am so I can be the first... Lol. And YES... I do hate waiting for anything more than what is necessary. Anyway, once that was done, I went down to UWA to meet up Sheryl and Fandi for lunch at Lambrella. It was good fun... considering its been a while since we all caught up. After which we headed to the foreshore for some photo taking... Fandi and meself did a Happy Birthday sand writing for Sheryl... hopefully it'll come out in the photos. ;) Then picked baby honey and my sis up and headed to Garden City to run some errands for dad and to do some of my shopping. Bought a USB and one of those anti-static wipe for my laptop. Whee!!! Clean screen finally... Lol.

Tuesday 25/7:
First day of second sem... it was an intensive 6 hours. And of course... more presentations and more study. But all was good... I reckon this sem is going to be heaps more fun and of course more stress. Fun coz these are the units I picked and stressed coz my thesis is due in about 3 months. Arghhhhhhh..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 22/7:
Went over to Sophia's house at about 2ishpm and we did Jamie Oliver's cooking for her family. And partly to celebrate her birthday coz I could't make it for her Sunday celebration. Anyway, we made salad and roast and it turned out pretty good. After which we sat and chill watching Sex and the City... and then chatted till about midnight before I headed home. Oh... and her sister got her a ice-cream cake for pre-celebration and it was yummy... Lol. Anyway, it was good fun... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home