Dinner & Movie with the girls
Had a sleep in till about 11am when the phone rang and I was in the middle of a dream!! I soooo terribly hate it when my dream gets interupted coz I don't know the ending... sorta like a bad movie or something. Anyway, it was just a call from Siena's to reconfirm my booking for tonight's dinner. Hrmpf!!! Anyway, the rest of my day was pretty boring so I'll start off with my more exciting evening.
Went over to Sophia's house and she drove us to Leederville. Met up with the girls at Luna Leederville to get our tickets for "The Bride of Silence" (This movie is one of the entries for the Revelation Perth International Film Festival that runs every year) and then headed off to dinner at Siena's. Thank goodness we booked the place coz it was pretty packed for a Sunday night. Had those chat and eat session which was really fun and relaxing.
Oh!! And Siena's had those playground things where parents can put their kids in while they eat... how kewl is that. And those kids were pretty cute too... they run and they fall... they pick themselves up... run and fall again... Lol. (Must hurt... I wonder if I was like that when I was young?)
Was also introduced to this new species of fish I've never seen... they... had legs on them. From my point of view, they looked pretty weird... and they also had these funny stuff sticking outta their head. I'll try to get the name and a picture of it and post it.
As for the movie, it was pretty good... I liked it. Although I did think it was a tat too long. Also looking forward to watch other movies that will be showing... but I doubt I'll have the time.
BTW, Sophia dropped me off home and she came in for a chat... it was good. Although I have to admit that after listening to myself bitch about Kiran, I do feel mean...
Anyway, off to bed now and off to an early start tomorrow... will maybe not that early. Nitez!
Went over to Sophia's house and she drove us to Leederville. Met up with the girls at Luna Leederville to get our tickets for "The Bride of Silence" (This movie is one of the entries for the Revelation Perth International Film Festival that runs every year) and then headed off to dinner at Siena's. Thank goodness we booked the place coz it was pretty packed for a Sunday night. Had those chat and eat session which was really fun and relaxing.
Oh!! And Siena's had those playground things where parents can put their kids in while they eat... how kewl is that. And those kids were pretty cute too... they run and they fall... they pick themselves up... run and fall again... Lol. (Must hurt... I wonder if I was like that when I was young?)
Was also introduced to this new species of fish I've never seen... they... had legs on them. From my point of view, they looked pretty weird... and they also had these funny stuff sticking outta their head. I'll try to get the name and a picture of it and post it.
As for the movie, it was pretty good... I liked it. Although I did think it was a tat too long. Also looking forward to watch other movies that will be showing... but I doubt I'll have the time.
BTW, Sophia dropped me off home and she came in for a chat... it was good. Although I have to admit that after listening to myself bitch about Kiran, I do feel mean...
Anyway, off to bed now and off to an early start tomorrow... will maybe not that early. Nitez!

1 Comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home