Thursday, July 13, 2006

Korean Shop

John and I headed to Tauras Hawker food for Laksa and Char Siew Fan. Thank goodness we had just enough for the food coz they don't take EFTPOS!!! But we missed out on chendol and becoz of that, we decided to venture into this lil' Korean convenience shop next door to get a drink (And yes!!! They take EFTPOS).

The moment I set foot in, I went nuts... Lol!!! They had all those yummy Jap and Korean tibits that I use to eat in SG!!! And instead of one drink, we bought over $20 of food/tibits:

- Super huge box of Meiji Hello Panda in Strawberry
- Some cute packaged strawberry biscuits
- Ice lolly (In apple and strawberry flavours) --> This is similar to those ice lolly I used to get in Sg for 10cents when I was 8 yo. But this kind of new icicles are more advanced, the flavour doesnt run out no matter how much you suck... How kewl is that!!
- Weridish orange juice in a can
- Fish shaped waffle with vanilla ice cream in between
- Coconut milk (so mei can make me some coconut sago... heehee)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home