Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The little things in life that makes me happy



They make me soooo happy coz everything I see them, I think of my honey baby. Anyway, here's the story behind each of them...

Cal Bear: When John was studying in Berkeley, he went to a football game with friends and during the break, they were throwing these bears into the audience. He ran down as they were throwing and waited. Then there was this little brown bear thrown at his direction but it was a little to high so he did a jump and flip and caught it for me. Of course he didnt tell me over the phone, but he sent it to me with a little letter attached... when I received it, I was sooooooo happy. Sooo sweet. It made my day and it still does.

Greelow Ballzy: (Yeah, we named him...Lol) Before Pirates of the Carribean 2, we had some time to kill so we headed into the mini arcade at Garbo Hoyts. Then, John asked if I wanted a toy (from those toy machine where u shift the joystick and then the metal thing catches the toy and put it through the hole) and I pointed out to this green and yellow soccer ball (there were the black and white ones and blue and dunno what colour ones... but I wanted this). John then put in this coin and precisely aimed the catch above the toy and when he got it, I was over the moon. I was soooo proud. HeeHee!!! And yar... I am still a sucker for such things... how teenagy right??Oh Well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home