All smiles
Friday:
When bowling with work mates and it was fun!! The fact that I don't know how to bowl prob made it more interesting. Also played time crisis 2 with Khang and it was really fun... but errrr, I was quite bad at it... Lol.
Also watched Pirates of the Carribean 2 at night... It was good!!!!! I love it, love it, love it. Only bad thing was that the ending wasn't properly finished... it sorta implies that they will be a third sequel.
Saturday:
When game shopping with John. He was planning to buy me a Nintendo DS so I can play all my mario and cutesy games but we decided against it coz of Honours. But something to look forward to is the release of Nintendo Wii. Heehee!!! I can't wait for it to come out so we buy it and play like there is no tomorrow. Lol. I feel like a kid.
Also had dinner with his parents. We ordered Yam Duck, Sweet and Sour Fish, Seafood Claypot and Sizzling Beef. For desert I had fried ice-cream. The meal was yummulicious. Esp the Yam Duck.
Sunday:
Currently watching MTV on the tele while waiting for John's dad to come home. Then we'll head to Northbridge to do some indoor climbing. Feeling excited coz it's been a while since I climbed.
Tomorrow (Monday):
THESIS!!! What else... Haha!!!
I don't want my weekends to end.
When bowling with work mates and it was fun!! The fact that I don't know how to bowl prob made it more interesting. Also played time crisis 2 with Khang and it was really fun... but errrr, I was quite bad at it... Lol.
Also watched Pirates of the Carribean 2 at night... It was good!!!!! I love it, love it, love it. Only bad thing was that the ending wasn't properly finished... it sorta implies that they will be a third sequel.
Saturday:
When game shopping with John. He was planning to buy me a Nintendo DS so I can play all my mario and cutesy games but we decided against it coz of Honours. But something to look forward to is the release of Nintendo Wii. Heehee!!! I can't wait for it to come out so we buy it and play like there is no tomorrow. Lol. I feel like a kid.
Also had dinner with his parents. We ordered Yam Duck, Sweet and Sour Fish, Seafood Claypot and Sizzling Beef. For desert I had fried ice-cream. The meal was yummulicious. Esp the Yam Duck.
Sunday:
Currently watching MTV on the tele while waiting for John's dad to come home. Then we'll head to Northbridge to do some indoor climbing. Feeling excited coz it's been a while since I climbed.
Tomorrow (Monday):
THESIS!!! What else... Haha!!!
I don't want my weekends to end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home