Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Second Day

Second day at work was good.
1) I think I made a good choice rejecting the last offer. This job gave me another perspective of what work really should be and I think I want something that requires me to think while at the job... not just copying from something before or using the same format without using much brains.
2) Project that was handed out today was fun to do. Again, I had to use my brain and I love it.
3) People were nice. But maybe previous work place was a notch better... coz the people who sit around me constantly come over and have a chat which made me felt really welcome.
4) The partner in charge obviously remembered me coz he gave me something that could be relevant to my thesis!!! (How cool is that, he even remembered my thesis... Lol)

Mission for Day 3: Finish section 2 of project and make my manager notice me... she seems to not even know my existance... Hmmm.

Also looking forward to see John on Friday for dinner and movie. (I wanted to make this sound exciting like a date or something... but its just too hard considering John and I are like oldy already... Lol)

Thats it for now... back to working on my thesis and some applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home