Saturday, June 03, 2006

Readings, Rotten Food and The Pimple

Feeling extremely sick of all the readings I've got to do (which is approximately 100+ journal articles and thats about 3 thick text books which equates to about half a metre high worth of readings)... Its like being forced to eat rotten food without the option to say NO. Like today, I got greedy and ate a packet of expired chips. Gross!!!

I am missing my beauty sleep and have recently contracted one pimple (yes, I do see it as a diesease coz I hate them so). Also terribly hate the eye bags which will soon present itself towards this coming saturday. But thanks goodness for eye cream (not that they are that good at eliminating the products of late nights, but at least they do at least to a certain extent reduce the grossness) And the fact that I want to do a manicure and pedicure but can't coz I want need to study.

Back to those dreadful readings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home