NO CHOCOLATES!!! WAHHH!!!
John came back with no Max Brenner... I was sooo disappointed!! Evil boyfriend. Lol.
Anyway, went to watch The Da Vinci Code yesterday... wasnt impressed at all. I still like Harry Potter better.
As for today, had to go to uni to meet my supervisors. The meeting went so much better compared to the last few times coz I actually managed to do something for them. There is finally some progress!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to see the final results of my thesis!!! It will be so exciting... =)
Also going to Hana BBQ tonight... its like Seoul Garden in Singapore but its at $35 per person coz its the only place in perth that does that style!!! RIDUCULOUS...!! But I'm going anyway... it better be good coz I'm not very much in the mood to be disappointed again today.
Anyway, went to watch The Da Vinci Code yesterday... wasnt impressed at all. I still like Harry Potter better.
As for today, had to go to uni to meet my supervisors. The meeting went so much better compared to the last few times coz I actually managed to do something for them. There is finally some progress!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to see the final results of my thesis!!! It will be so exciting... =)
Also going to Hana BBQ tonight... its like Seoul Garden in Singapore but its at $35 per person coz its the only place in perth that does that style!!! RIDUCULOUS...!! But I'm going anyway... it better be good coz I'm not very much in the mood to be disappointed again today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home