Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bumming over at John's

I've moved over to John's place to bunk for the week or possibly more. And as usual, his mum is appalled at the amount of things I bring... Lol.

- My queen size quilt (which was specially made for me with extra duck/goose feathers which = extra weight)
- My portable heater
- A luggage of clothes
- 2 pairs of shoes, sometimes 3
- make up case
- eyewear accessories
- laptop
- practically the whole semester worth of work (which I try to study, and even if I don't, i feel better with it beside me... dunno why)
- 2 or 3 handbags in case I go out
- My little supply of toothpicks, band aid, tissues, floss etc
- And the usual like coin purse, wallet, moby etc

That is practically my whole room. Sometimes, I wish I could be more like the boys... they seem to need so... little.

His mummy has also been feeding me heaps... she cooked me my favourite beans the last two nights and a whole turkey today... It was good. And its so weird how adults always seem to like to fatten you up. (Still can't get around that concept... Lol) Not that I mind as long as the food is yummy... Haha!!!

Also had my bookclub meeting yesterday... I was 25 minutes late coz I was driving in circles in Subiaco!!! I felt so embarrassed for not knowing the roads of Perth, in particular, Subi. (The consequence of always wanting to be driven)

And the usual, assignments, thesis work, meeting with supervisors and its also about time to in gear for final exams preperation.

Oh!! I've also recently spoken to Jeremy(he kept on adding me on MSN and I kept rejecting until a few days ago coz I thought he/she was some werido...Lol), it was good to hear from him. Simon is coming back to Perth for a holiday... and he got his tickets for only $150!!! These days, taking an airplane is equivalent to taking a taxi. Also spoke to Felix, I really should meet him up sometime soon... coz I was suppose to do so during the study break but my week was so packed!!!

Thats about all the updates for now... time to get back to do some studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home