Wednesday, June 14, 2006

More Essentials

Another late night, this time reading a novel.

Woke up at 2pm and then headed into city to collect my shoes and my cobbler did such a wonderful job. I love him!!! My heels now look brand new!!! Whee!!! And just a bit of polish and it'll be sparkling...

Also went to Myer to buy more Nivea products... Lol. I'm addicted. I recommend everyone to use it... cheap and good.

Got home about 6pm and drove out to Carousel with Mei to watch "Take the lead". And my god... Antonio Banderas look as hot as ever... and the dancing was fabulous!!! Love the movie.

Anyway, I made a promise and am going to sleep earlier tonight... so off I go now to get some foot massage while chilling to music and perhaps start on my next movel.

Early Nitezz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home