Monday, June 12, 2006

The Essentials

Was up late till 5ish am again!!! Gotta try to sleep early.

This morning, woke up at about 11am then headed to uni to see my prof... had to get some extra stuff done and gotta get my proposal in this friday. That means another busy week. It never seems like I'm ever free these days... I gotta say Honours is one year you don't get a break!!!

Headed into the city after with sis... had tofu for lunch then went to Myer for the stocktake sale. Instead of buying my clinique cleanser, I bought a whole heap of Nivea products for the equivilant price... Heehee!! I feel so good. Anyway, the result of using Nivea is the same as using Biotherm, so its really worth it. Skin feels soft, moisturized and velvety.

Also bought eye cream for my terrible looking dark circled eyes... how pathetic to resort to it. But at least it helps.

Then had to get my Kenneth Coles fixed. Went to get new rubber soles and heels. =) Can't wait to collect it tomorrow for more wear.

Mei also bought this cadbury choc cakey flour thing... its like those you buy to make a cadbury choc cake... She's making it now and I can't wait to get my hands on the finish product.

Thats about it for now... gonna head off to watch a DVD.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home