Tuesday, June 13, 2006

LIFE

Different people have different priorities in life. Some people adhere strictly to it and some don't. Having spoken to an old friend about the past and present made me realised how lucky I am that since I was 15, I stuck to my choices. I didn't let any one individual tell me what I did was right or wrong, I just took their advice and made my own decisions. I may be fickled minded at times, but one thing I knew for sure was that there was never once I said "I regret". Infact, it was those decisions that brought me to where I am today. And for that, I thank the boundless opputunities that presented itself for me... (and of course, my family and friends who helped along to way)

Althought, sometimes I do wish for life to be alot easier... for me, I'll be satisfied with a job that I love (and of course, it'll earn me a certain amount to live comfortably), a room just for shoes, a good investment to support me when I get too old to work and handbags (for which I don't have to go on the waiting list for). And of course, my boo and my doggy.

Anyway, for now, I'll just live life the way it should be lived, or at least the life that adhere to my priorities and hopefully, things work out the way I want it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home