A brand new year!! A little late actually...
Yeap... I'm back. Being as fickled minded as I normally am with shopping... I've decided to start blogging again. Hopefully this blog will hang in there till the end of this year and hopefully longer. =)
Just a quick intro into the last 3 months of 2006, I was away in Syd and Melb for all of Jan and most of Feb. I mostly strolled about the city in search of vintage shops and yummy food places. Also did alot of reading by the poolside, tanning on the beach, spa, sauna and excercising. It was a good life which I unfortunately had to leave.
Now, back to reality, I'm finishing off Honours (which isn't as glamorous or as fun as I thought it would be) before heading back to Sydney to start my career!! (Keeping my fingers crossed I'd get a job)
Anyway, with the title of my blog, I realised that as I get older and as I start entering these new chapters of my life, my obesession with artificial height seems to keep growing... at least for a good reason, it does indeed give the illusion of slim thighs and of course height...
PS. I'm not going to be getting a tag board... so do leave comments. =)
Just a quick intro into the last 3 months of 2006, I was away in Syd and Melb for all of Jan and most of Feb. I mostly strolled about the city in search of vintage shops and yummy food places. Also did alot of reading by the poolside, tanning on the beach, spa, sauna and excercising. It was a good life which I unfortunately had to leave.
Now, back to reality, I'm finishing off Honours (which isn't as glamorous or as fun as I thought it would be) before heading back to Sydney to start my career!! (Keeping my fingers crossed I'd get a job)
Anyway, with the title of my blog, I realised that as I get older and as I start entering these new chapters of my life, my obesession with artificial height seems to keep growing... at least for a good reason, it does indeed give the illusion of slim thighs and of course height...
PS. I'm not going to be getting a tag board... so do leave comments. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home