Thursday, October 30, 2008

FASHION FAUX PAS

My dwindling shoe collection, a result of Sydney's horrific pathways, is starting to be rather apparent when I made a fashion faux pas today. I wore a purple dress and matched it with my black shoes with a brown wooden wedge. It was the most grotesque combination I've ever worn and couldn't help feeling miserable the entire day. At the end of a long day at work... I decided it was time to embark on my shoe shopping journey...

The result of 2 hours of shoe hunting is a pair of baby pink leather flats. They are made of the softest leather and feel absolutely heavenly on my feet....















Over the next few weeks, I'll be venturing out to other shopping destinations like double bay and paddington to look for more shoes to add to my collection! Hopefully I'd be able to find 2-3 pairs of absolutely stunning heels to add to my collection!

5 Comments:

Blogger shangwei said...

and your shoes could actually get u a tix to singapore!!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Mangorine said...

Lol... I wish! Anyway, how have you been?? Its been a while since I last chatted with you...

12:35 AM  
Blogger shangwei said...

im gd... converting to a perm job soon ... though it pretty much sux becoz im overloaded... and the manager is not very understanding of the situation.... in such times, i just have to take the job and learn as much as i can before i move on.. hopefully next yr the economy gets better... how r u then ...u moved?

2:50 AM  
Blogger Mangorine said...

I'm good... and yeah, I moved to another part of the city. Lol. Unfortunately, I'm very attached to urban jungle... Lol.

Anyway, not great to hear your manager is not understanding... but hopefully things get better. Are u converting to perm job at the same place or someplace new??

9:22 PM  
Blogger shangwei said...

same place..different position though

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home