Friday, September 14, 2007

I LOVE MY BEEBEE!!!

Thanks for all the wishes!!! and Pressies too!! =))
I'm one year older today!! And I have to say the best birthday present I received this year was my job coz up till this moment, I'm still loving it!!! =)
Although I'm embracing that one extra year of knowledge based on my experiences, I have to say I'm not entirely too happy about the coming on set of wrinkles. I definetely think its high time I start taking even better care of my self, eg. reduce sun exposure, eat healthy, excercise regularly and don't stress!!
Also, I want to give my BeeBee a big big huggles!!! =)) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CAMERA!!! =) I love it heaps...


Anyway, for those of you who want to buy a new camera, I highly recommend the Canon Ixus 70. Its a superb compact digital camera... and it fits just right in my smallest handbag too... =))
Thats it for now... off to my b-day dinner!!! =))








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home