APEC PUBLIC HOLIDAY
For us lucky Sydney Siders, today is a special APEC public holiday. However, unlike the more fortunate ones who managed to get out of town, those who're stuck like us are experiencing GHOST TOWN syndrome. Everywhere we walked, the streets were empty and the roads cleared of cars.
Despite that, we still decided to go ahead with dinner at Golden Century with James and Paris. We ordered a live perch that was steamed fresh with ginger and sauce, sautéed scallops, some vegs and peking pork ribs. The meal at this restaurant was fabulous as usual!! After which, we headed out to passion flower for dessert. We ordered a huge bowl of mixed ice cream (taro, coconut, green tea, black sesame, lychee) with glutinous rice balls and fruits... again, it was good!!! =)
We then headed back to our place for a Wii session!! And it was heaps fun!! =) Like they say, the Japs are sooo creative/inventive!! The Wii is such an interactive game... really good for a group of friends get together!! If only we had 2 more extra controllers, bigger TV and more space... Lol.
Anyway, thats it for now... its getting late and prob a good time to head off to bed! Ta!
PS: Congrats Mei!! For the first issue - you know what, I'm terribly happy for you and I wish you lots and lots of happiness and on the second "issue - again, you know what", I'm extremely proud of you and feeling very very happy for you!!! These two must have been the best birthday presents ever... you definitely can't ask for any more otherwise I'll label you greedy... Lol. I don't think I've even ever been that lucky!!! ^_-
Despite that, we still decided to go ahead with dinner at Golden Century with James and Paris. We ordered a live perch that was steamed fresh with ginger and sauce, sautéed scallops, some vegs and peking pork ribs. The meal at this restaurant was fabulous as usual!! After which, we headed out to passion flower for dessert. We ordered a huge bowl of mixed ice cream (taro, coconut, green tea, black sesame, lychee) with glutinous rice balls and fruits... again, it was good!!! =)
We then headed back to our place for a Wii session!! And it was heaps fun!! =) Like they say, the Japs are sooo creative/inventive!! The Wii is such an interactive game... really good for a group of friends get together!! If only we had 2 more extra controllers, bigger TV and more space... Lol.
Anyway, thats it for now... its getting late and prob a good time to head off to bed! Ta!
PS: Congrats Mei!! For the first issue - you know what, I'm terribly happy for you and I wish you lots and lots of happiness and on the second "issue - again, you know what", I'm extremely proud of you and feeling very very happy for you!!! These two must have been the best birthday presents ever... you definitely can't ask for any more otherwise I'll label you greedy... Lol. I don't think I've even ever been that lucky!!! ^_-

2 Comments:
Hey, been a long time since we last chat.Glad to see that you r enjoying yur life,work and evrything, Anyway , I'm here to wish u a veri happi 23th bday in advance..Happi bday
Thanks sooo much!! How have u been anyway?? Haven't spoken to you at all online... where have u been??
Post a Comment
<< Home