OVER THE MOON
Nope... I did not get the call I have been waiting for. Instead, I went shopping... Yes... I know it is bad coz I made a promise to only buy what I want when I get a job... but who cares. Those items made me really happy and I got approval from the big man (BeeBee!!)... Lol.
Anyway, it was only two items, and it didn't cost me a grand... it cost me half of that and I think the buy was really value for money.
Item one: Marc Jacobs cream cropped jacket
Item two: Marc Jacobs work pants
Item one + Item two = Very Very Happy Me!!! :P
HeeHee!!!
PS Hopefully I get that call tomorrow... whether its a YES OR NO!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE... I JUST WANT AN ANSWER!!! Also have more interviews to do... one for Macquarie Bank and another for a Law Firm (I can't remember to name... opps).
Anyway, it was only two items, and it didn't cost me a grand... it cost me half of that and I think the buy was really value for money.
Item one: Marc Jacobs cream cropped jacket
Item two: Marc Jacobs work pants
Item one + Item two = Very Very Happy Me!!! :P
HeeHee!!!
PS Hopefully I get that call tomorrow... whether its a YES OR NO!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE... I JUST WANT AN ANSWER!!! Also have more interviews to do... one for Macquarie Bank and another for a Law Firm (I can't remember to name... opps).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home