Busy Busy still... but this time... its not work related...
Finally, after months and months of sleepless nights and stress... I can finally say I am DONE!!! DONE with my thesis!!! WHEE!!!
Since finishing my thesis... I've been sleeping, reading, watching DVDS, shopping, planning for my holiday, relaxing, lazing about, walking, packing... Life's been good!!! Also, my relatives are over from Singapore today... all 6 of them... My mum's sister and her husband, their daughter and son-in-law and their 2 granddaughters... so I've also been out with Mum and Dad heaps to buy stuff etc.
Upcoming plans for the rest of the holiday 06/07:
23rd Nov (Thu) to 25th Nov (Sat) -- Bring reles out + Pack + Plan trip
26th Nov (Sun) to 1st/2nd Dec (Fri/Sat) -- Holiday with John down South (A much needed break after so much we've been through this year)
3rd Dec (Sun) -- Unpack and prep for work
4th Dec 06 (Mon) to 24th Feb 07 (Fri)-- Shell + Catch up with friends
25th Feb (Sat) -- Off to Sydney I go!!! =)
Since finishing my thesis... I've been sleeping, reading, watching DVDS, shopping, planning for my holiday, relaxing, lazing about, walking, packing... Life's been good!!! Also, my relatives are over from Singapore today... all 6 of them... My mum's sister and her husband, their daughter and son-in-law and their 2 granddaughters... so I've also been out with Mum and Dad heaps to buy stuff etc.
Upcoming plans for the rest of the holiday 06/07:
23rd Nov (Thu) to 25th Nov (Sat) -- Bring reles out + Pack + Plan trip
26th Nov (Sun) to 1st/2nd Dec (Fri/Sat) -- Holiday with John down South (A much needed break after so much we've been through this year)
3rd Dec (Sun) -- Unpack and prep for work
4th Dec 06 (Mon) to 24th Feb 07 (Fri)-- Shell + Catch up with friends
25th Feb (Sat) -- Off to Sydney I go!!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home