Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Extreme Stoopidity

Ok... Yah. I must admit sometimes, I wonder where I left my brains.

I got out of bed today, lit a candle to burn some Eucalyptus oil... and instead of doing that, I had the candle sitting in front of me and I ended up getting distracted doing my work on the laptop. And then, I tilted my head a little to get some things written down and my Hair caught fire!!! Duh!!!

Thank goodness my hair's tied up and only 4 strands got burn... but the weird thing, it smelt like "wang wang" biscuits.

Anyway, it is now safely back within its little confined space while I enjoy the scent of Eucalyptus.

[PS. BTW, for those people who get block nose like me in the morning, try using aromatherapy, its working well. Alternatively, you can use vicks, but it gets into direct contact with your nose and makes it oily.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home