SO WHATS BEEN GOING ON??
As the title suggest, today's post is about the things that's been happening in the last month and a half.
In the beginning of June, I was still religiously playing Little King Story. However before I could finish the game, I was side tracked to reading a couple of books. One of which I strongly recommend is "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hossieni. I found the book particularly engaging and it got me thinking about about various issues such as the treatment of woman in certain parts of the world, about war and friendship.
Towards the end of June, work was starting to get really stressful and I decided it was time to take a break. I flew back home to Perth to chill out and to spend some time with Mum, Dad and Mei. It was superb 9 days.
The start of July was back to hectic work life. There was so much to do and the hours I spent at the office started increasing dramatically. Despite the craziness happening at work, I have taken some time out to sign up for a scuba diving course. I'm currently studying for the course before I start the class in August!
I'll be back for more diving updates! Stay tuned.
In the beginning of June, I was still religiously playing Little King Story. However before I could finish the game, I was side tracked to reading a couple of books. One of which I strongly recommend is "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hossieni. I found the book particularly engaging and it got me thinking about about various issues such as the treatment of woman in certain parts of the world, about war and friendship.
Towards the end of June, work was starting to get really stressful and I decided it was time to take a break. I flew back home to Perth to chill out and to spend some time with Mum, Dad and Mei. It was superb 9 days.
The start of July was back to hectic work life. There was so much to do and the hours I spent at the office started increasing dramatically. Despite the craziness happening at work, I have taken some time out to sign up for a scuba diving course. I'm currently studying for the course before I start the class in August!
I'll be back for more diving updates! Stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home