LITTLE KING STORY
I know its been a month and a half since I last updated my blog but I do have a really good excuse. I recently discovered a new game on the wii titled "Little King Story" and have religiously played it most days of the week.
The game is about a boy who found a mysterious crown that makes him King of the Alpoko Kingdom. As King, he has the power to order his villagers to do things like dig holes and fight enemies. The objective of the game is to conquer 7 areas and unite the world.
Thus far, I've conquered 4 areas. I have to say some of the enemies are pretty hard and for such a cartoony game, there was definitely abit of thinking and strategy required. I also love the fact that the game has elements from harvest moon (collecting things and growing your town) and pikmin (fighting enemies) - two of my favourites -making the overall game play much more interesting.
For those who haven't heard of the game or are thinking about buying it, I'd strongly recommend you the buy it. Its definetely worth the dollars you pay for!!
PS This is one of the few games that I'll probably end up finshing. (My track record for finishing games aren't all that great) ;>
The game is about a boy who found a mysterious crown that makes him King of the Alpoko Kingdom. As King, he has the power to order his villagers to do things like dig holes and fight enemies. The objective of the game is to conquer 7 areas and unite the world.
Thus far, I've conquered 4 areas. I have to say some of the enemies are pretty hard and for such a cartoony game, there was definitely abit of thinking and strategy required. I also love the fact that the game has elements from harvest moon (collecting things and growing your town) and pikmin (fighting enemies) - two of my favourites -making the overall game play much more interesting.
For those who haven't heard of the game or are thinking about buying it, I'd strongly recommend you the buy it. Its definetely worth the dollars you pay for!!
PS This is one of the few games that I'll probably end up finshing. (My track record for finishing games aren't all that great) ;>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home