Sunday, April 20, 2008

MOVING, SHOPPING AND HORSE RIDING

Moving:
Bee and myself had been incredibly busy with house hunting/moving. Anyway, we finally made the move to our new place (with lots of help from a friend - Thanks so much!!) and we love it. Here's a snapshot... (not the best picture considering this picture was taken after we've just finished assembling all the pieces together.. but it'll do)














Shopping:

Since I started horse riding, Bee warned me that I need to curb my spending on unnecessary items... but the move to our new apartment gave me that much needed oppurtunity to spend spend and spend... Lol. In the last week, I've spent heaps on furniture and the much needed household items and I LOVE IT!!! =)

Horse Riding:
Like every Sat, Steve and I would go to Glenworth to ride... each ride is always better than the last... this time, we got more cantering than we expected and a rather amusing event happened. We found out through one of the guides (Sonya) that the staff at Glenworth had for the last 5-6 weeks assumed that Steve is my husband... we did clear it up with Sonya so hopefully, she would tell the rest of them... Lol. Also, we are now allowed to go free range!! I'm sooo excited... =) When Steve comes back from China, we'll be doing a 3 hrs free range ride... WOOHOO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home