SYTYCD AND MORE HORSE RIDING
Last night, Brian, Sophia and I went to the live filming of "So You Think You Can Dance" - SYTYCD and we were right at the front of the stage. Those top ten dancers were fabulous!! Anyway, they all looked great on TV but even better in real life!! And the host, Natalie, she is soooo much prettier in real life. The TV definetely did not do her any justice. She is also really down to earth (or so she seemed with the filming crew).
And this morning, I went with Steve to Glenworth for more horse riding... this time, instead of going to the rockpools, we took the rainforest trail. It wasn't as scenic but we got soo much more riding out of it... we were trotting and cantering most ways and it was great!! I'll make sure I bring a camera next time and get more pictures!!
And this morning, I went with Steve to Glenworth for more horse riding... this time, instead of going to the rockpools, we took the rainforest trail. It wasn't as scenic but we got soo much more riding out of it... we were trotting and cantering most ways and it was great!! I'll make sure I bring a camera next time and get more pictures!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home