GREAT WEEKENDS
Bee had been able to get Saturdays off for the last two weekends so we decided to make full use of the time we had. Two weekends ago, we went out to sea to do some whale watching... and it was amazing. We saw a few pods of whales and I managed to snap a few shots. There were surprising hard to get... their movements were very spontaneous... I've been pretty lucky to get a few good shots. (Click on Pics to see larger view)


Last weekend, we decided to do the Sydney harbour bridge walk across to the Kirribili foreshore. The views are amazing... just across is the Opera House and Sydney City. To the side the Sydney Habour Bridge. I took my book out there to read while Bee took in the sights. It was sooo relaxing.


Last weekend, we decided to do the Sydney harbour bridge walk across to the Kirribili foreshore. The views are amazing... just across is the Opera House and Sydney City. To the side the Sydney Habour Bridge. I took my book out there to read while Bee took in the sights. It was sooo relaxing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home