LOOKING BACK ABOUT 1.5 YEARS AGO
About one and a half years ago, I had to make a decision... Should I move to Sydney or stay in Perth? It was really tough choice. Perth was great because I would be close to family and I would have had a fabulous job. Sydney on the hand was slightly uncertain... Yes, I would be with Bee, but there was so much uncertainty. What would I do... Where would I live... What would happen if things don't work out... (all these scary thoughts were going through my head)
Despite all these uncertainties, I ended making the decision to make the big move. And at this point in time, I am sooo glad I made that choice!
Career: I have the best job ever. My dream job out of university. Who would have thought I would be working as an analyst in the fashion industry? I get to practice what I've learnt in the industry I so adore!
Living: We are now living in this brand new apartment block in the city. We're only a ~5 mins walk away from the Sydney habour, work, shopping, food and so on. What more can I ask for... I love city living and I love my city pad to bits.
Friends: Two of my really close girlfriends have over the last year moved over to this side of town and its great! We do dinner rotations, watch soppy movies together, go nuts about stupid little things and the best part of having them two as friends... always knowing that someone will always be there for you whether you are happy or sad.
Bee: And I love it here with Bee! Even though he works between 80-100 hours a week, he somehow still makes time for me... we still do our strolls in the park, feed parrots, enjoy the habour, eat out, shop and do crazy things together... and I love it!
Despite all these uncertainties, I ended making the decision to make the big move. And at this point in time, I am sooo glad I made that choice!
Career: I have the best job ever. My dream job out of university. Who would have thought I would be working as an analyst in the fashion industry? I get to practice what I've learnt in the industry I so adore!
Living: We are now living in this brand new apartment block in the city. We're only a ~5 mins walk away from the Sydney habour, work, shopping, food and so on. What more can I ask for... I love city living and I love my city pad to bits.
Friends: Two of my really close girlfriends have over the last year moved over to this side of town and its great! We do dinner rotations, watch soppy movies together, go nuts about stupid little things and the best part of having them two as friends... always knowing that someone will always be there for you whether you are happy or sad.
Bee: And I love it here with Bee! Even though he works between 80-100 hours a week, he somehow still makes time for me... we still do our strolls in the park, feed parrots, enjoy the habour, eat out, shop and do crazy things together... and I love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home