SHOPPING, LUNCH, SEX AND THE CITY
Apart from the horrible wet weather, everything else today went perfectly well.
I had a really good sleep in this morning and then headed out to do some shopping. I haven't bought anything just yet, but I have a few items on my mind
-Black Suede Wedge
-Sex and the City Boxset
-Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
After my little shopping trip, I met up the girls for yum cha at Sky Pheonix and the food there was good... very well priced as well.
And the next best part of the day was Sex and the City: The Movie. It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! I have read some mix reviews and I cannot understand how it was not up to standard. It was the absolute chick flick! It was great and I loved it. It had all the saga you expect and the "OMGoodness" fabulous clothes!! What more is there to ask of it! Anyway, for the girls out there... watch it! You have to! =)
I had a really good sleep in this morning and then headed out to do some shopping. I haven't bought anything just yet, but I have a few items on my mind
-Black Suede Wedge
-Sex and the City Boxset
-Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
After my little shopping trip, I met up the girls for yum cha at Sky Pheonix and the food there was good... very well priced as well.
And the next best part of the day was Sex and the City: The Movie. It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! I have read some mix reviews and I cannot understand how it was not up to standard. It was the absolute chick flick! It was great and I loved it. It had all the saga you expect and the "OMGoodness" fabulous clothes!! What more is there to ask of it! Anyway, for the girls out there... watch it! You have to! =)

<< Home