Saturday, August 30, 2008

FUN FILLED SATURDAY

Today, I met with a girlfriend for a full day of shopping. She wanted a few dresses and an evening bag and ended up with a stunning midnight blue dress, a simple but elegant black evening dress and a black/white cocktail dress. She also bought a evening clutch bag from Midas for a fantastic price!

I on the other hand ended up with 2 Oroton hangbags - a weekend bag and a travel tote bag, 2 Polo Tees and an Oxford preppy style shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren. Shopping for me is always so therapeutical and I finished the day with a huge smile on my face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mei, been Very Loooong since we last chat in msn le..great to see u living so happily..I'm here to wish u a early happy 24th Bday..May all your dreams come true..=)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Mangorine said...

Thanks Kor! and yes, its been ages since I last talked to you!! How are you?? Hope everything is going well on your side! Will chat soon!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home