Sunday, February 14, 2010

THE SWEETEST VALENTINE

It was about 11.45pm when John and I took off from a friend's place. We were walking along the Pyrmont bridge and going abouts our own way when this random guy approached us and said to us "do you mind taking pictures. Its going to take a while if thats alright..." He then took off and left us standing there with his camera and then walked back to us and said to us "Do u mind just taking random shots."

Initially, I gave him an incredibly blank look before I realized it was Valentine's Day and he's probably going to propose. Just as the thought went through my mind, he went on to say "I'm going to propose to my girlfriend."

John and I were incredibly excited for them. He walked back, gave his girlfriend a hug and whispered something into her ear. He then paused and walked her towards the edge of the bridge. Got down on one knee and he proposed!!! It was the sweetest moment John and I ever encountered. And when she said yes... he had this smile on his face and he looked like the world's happiest guy!

I certainly hoped John and I took great enough pictures for them so they would remember this day forever!

We were really honored to have shared such a sweet moment with complete strangers.

We congratulated them and wished them all the best for their future. May their love last a lifetime and longer!

Happy Valentine's Day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home